SIMCOM SIM900 GSM GPRS Quad-Band Modules 2G Development Shield Board for Arduino UNO-R3 Mega with antenna and Nano Sim Adapter
Free shipping for all orders with value over €70.00
Everything stocked in Cyprus for fast delivery to your door in 1 - 2 working days.
Tested for quality and endurance from selected manufactures worldwide.
2 years warranty backed by technical and telephone assistance within Cyprus. 21 years of uninterrupted online sales services .
Regular price €38,65 inc. VAT
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz - would work on GSM networks in all countries across the world, Work with Arduino Uno Mega; Only work for 2G network
- Embedded TCP/UDP stack - allows you to upload data to a web server | RTC supported| Selectable serial port | Speaker and Headphone jac
- Note: This is new version (version 64M), SMS MMS support:multimedia message and Short Message Service - so that you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal)
- The shield allows you to achieve SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module(They are all 2V8 logic) present on-board.
- Application: M2M (Machine 2 Machine) Applications.Remote control of appliances.Remote Weather station or a Wireless Sensor Network.Vehicle Tracking System with a GPS module.Good to learn GSM/GPRS mobile phone development, remote control equipment development, wireless meter reading, smart home appliances, ultra long distance control, etc..