For arduino Kuman 1pc WiFi Internet ESP8266 Module CP2102 ESP12E NodeMCU LUA Development Board Wi-Fi wireless micro controller with GPIO pins KY69
Free shipping for all orders with value over €70.00
Everything stocked in Cyprus for fast delivery to your door in 1 - 2 working days.
Tested for quality and endurance from selected manufactures worldwide.
2 years warranty backed by technical and telephone assistance within Cyprus. 21 years of uninterrupted online sales services .
Regular price €9,65 inc. VAT
- ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed to meet the needs of the new connected world. Its high on-chip integration allows a minimum external circuit and is designed to occupy a minimum portion of the PCB area.
- NodeMCU is an open source IOT platform. Use the Lua writing language. It is based on the eLua project and is based on the ESP8266 SDK 0.9.5.
- Use several open source projects, such as lua-cjson and spiffs. It includes firmware that works via the ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC module and hardware based on the ESP-12 module.
- It uses CP2102 as UART bridge and can flash the firmware automatically using nodemcu-flasher. Supports apple MAC OS.
- It is an integrated unit with all the resources available on the board. It's super simple to integrate into your existing Arduino projects or any development board with available I / O pins