DS3231 AT24C32 IIC Module Precision I2C RTC Real Time Clock Memory Module DIY ± 2ppm
Free shipping for all orders with value over €70.00
Everything stocked in Cyprus for fast delivery to your door in 1 - 2 working days.
Tested for quality and endurance from selected manufactures worldwide.
2 years warranty backed by technical and telephone assistance within Cyprus. 21 years of uninterrupted online sales services .
Regular price €5,79 inc. VAT
- DS3231 precision RTC clock memory module for Arduino Raspberry Pi.
- Low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock(RTC), with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator(TCXO) and crystal.
- ±3℃ accuracy digital temperature sensor.
- Two calendar alarm. Complete clock calendar functions and provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation.
- The RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The date at the end of the month is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an AM/PM indicator. Two programmable time-of-day alarms and a programmable square-wave output are provided. Address and data are transferred serially
- through an I2C bidirectional bus. A precision temperature-compensated voltage reference and comparator circuit monitors the status of VCC to detect power failures, to provide a reset output, and to automatically switch to the backup supply when necessary. Included on this module is an Atmel 24C32 32K (4096 x 8) serial I2C EEPROM which allows the module to be used as a simple data logger storing up to 4K of 8 bit data.
- Included on this module is an Atmel 24C32 32K (4096 x 8) serial I2C EEPROM which allows the module to be used as a simple data logger storing up to 4K of 8 bit data.